Saturday, August 12, 2006

Booked!

On Thursday I made the spur of the moment decision (the only way to properly decide something) to accompany one of my dearest friends on the first leg of her Asia trek - 3 weeks on Koh Phangan!!!!!! That's a backpacker paradise island in Thailand!!!!! My friend and I are very excited, as we will be there for New Years and their famous Full Moon Party.

I can't remember the last time I had a proper holiday, and seeing how this year is turning out super stressful, I will really have a relaxing, fun time. Culture, parties, beach...Yay!

Nothing much else to report: thesis still crap. Went out for drinks with a friend I haven't seen for a while last night, and that was lovely. Then caught up with my ex, he wanted to see me, who is really stuffing me around. You don't want the story...yes you do! what else are blogs for??!! Shut up!
******You know, I posted it all, what happened and how I felt, and then felt instantly bad. So I deleated it. It wasn't that it was really defamatory or anything. Just...nah, it's not right to post. I never wanted this blog to be that. Sorry everyone. I must have some Libra in my charts or something. I change my mind a lot.*********

In movie news:

The much anticipated Halo movie being produced by the hobbit from Down Unda, Peter Jackson, has been given a director. He's untested, but the geeks are still excited.

An early (I don't think it's the first, but one of) test screening review of The Departed has been released. Its a remake of Infernal Affairs, directed by Scorsese and starring Leo and Matt. I'm really looking forward to it. Props also to Harry for the "foaming out the ass" comment. Nice. Pics.

Finally, this is kinda old (like from the comic con), but its fun. I'm linking to a Glorious Quicktime file because its better, but its also at YouTube if you want.
Do Snake on a Plane deserve to die? Anything Sam Jackson has ever said becomes a catch phrase. I love it. (The link wasn't working, so I linked to the JoBlo page, scroll to the bottom.)

Peace out bitches. Yay Thailand!!!!! New bikini!!!!

No comments: