Friday, August 18, 2006

Fancy Dress

One of my closest friends is having her 23rd next Saturday and is insisting on a fancy dress party. Not really like her, but whatever.

What should I go as? Do I take the easy route as hooker/slut/"promiscuous girl", which is a stable for most girls these days? Its an easy look for me too because I have kinda big kajungas.

But so many girls do that! Its boring! I want something original. But I don't want to actually put effort into it either.

Seeing how my blog is overrun with comments lately (!!) I thought people might have some ideas. My friends are not really "fancy dress" regulars and I'm a bit out of the loop.

Any suggestion is a good suggestion. Thanks!

6 comments:

Steph said...

wrap yourself in gladwrap and go as a condom.....as you can see, I got nuffin.

Stef said...

That's a good idea for the ironic potential.

Amy said...

Sorry stef, I have nothing either. I am meant to be going to a fancy dress party tonight too. I am going by way of a more creative and talented friends house...
Hope uni has picked up a little. :)

Stef said...

Thats what I need Amy! Created and talented friends. My friends are bums.
I hope uni's cool with you too.

Susanne said...

Re: Emo Angst

Hope your doing ok Stef.

I'm alright some of the time and then other times I just feel kind of sad. I'm kind of over studying. Especially since I saw some high school friends last night who have moved on and have careers and stuff.

Stef said...

Thanks Susanne. I had an "episode" or whatever on Friday. A quite weekend has calmed me. I feel quite embarassed about ringing he-who-shall-not-be-rung, though he was quite sweet. He rang back a few times that night to check in, but I wasn't that entertaining to talk to. I'm a little worried, its been a long time since I've gotten that bad, so I'll have to just watch myself over the next few weeks.

I hope you're ok too. And don't worry about those annoying job people. They go to movies just to, you know, watch them - they generally offer no insight.