Saturday, June 17, 2006

Long Time Gone

I know the four people who have viewed my profile and the 3 girls in my class who read this have been waiting with baited breath for my "sophomore effort". Yep, I've delivered my reservoir Dogs, my Donnie Darko...Will this be my "epic" Pulp Fiction, or my disaster Southland Tales?? Yep folks, looks like Richard Kelly has crashed and burned. Damn, and I was looking forward to that; it has Stifler (love that "jock" vibe SWS has going on - macho hot) and a cool official site. Although the outlook was bad when Kelly promised the world with the site and an accompanying comic - and nothing has happened. That sounds so like something I do: "Yeah, yeah, I'll do the band's newsletter - easy!", "Yeah sure I'll come to the BBQ, I'll make my famous quiche!" (note: there is no famous quiche), "Yeah sure I'll have that essay in on time."

Yep, I'm looking much more like Kelly than Tarantino, although I do a good Tarantino impression. It consists of me saying something about Charles Bronson, then saying "yeah man, alright..." Its gold.The Classic Pose

Who am I kidding? No one was waiting for this. Sigh. Well, my essays are in and so I have more time to do this now. Hopefully future entries will be better. Note the picture added. Its.....A Monet painting! I dunno why, I thought it looked pretty.

Kseeyabye.

Oooh! SBS are doing a Jarmusch Retrospective. I'll finally get to see Dead Man.

No comments: