Monday, August 21, 2006

Intimate Conversation...Ooh La La!

Oooh, I can't wait for the "intimate conversation" between Jessica and Karl...HAWT!

I bet it goes something like this:

J: You know Karl, IVF treatment was...*weep*...so hard.
K: I know Jess, I know...
J: As the woman, you feel so bad...."is there something wrong with me?" That's what you think.
K: No no Jess, there is nothing wrong with you....I bet it's your bastard husband Peter who's shooting blanks.
J: You think?
K: Yep. Absolutely! He's as barren as the Sahara! Look at you! Look at your feminine soft features, child-baring hips, and soothing cooing voice! I'm surprised you haven't already got up the duff from just using the toilet after him or something just as seemingly nonsexual.
J: Oh Karl! Peter an I are rarely...sexual.
K: WHAAAT!?!?!
J: He can't stand to touch me!
K: That bastard! What a fool! Why, even Eddie said he'd "bone" you. That's quite an endorsement!
J: Oh! I'm hideous! I'm a failure! Everyone hates me! Eddie wants to bone me, Ten want to sue me, everyone hates my laugh, I stuffed up that interview with the general, I fell down the stairs, my Mum has bipolar, I'm married to a nuff-nuff,...and now I can't get pregnant! Everyone hates me!
K: No!
J: Yes!
K: No!
J: Yes!
K: No!
J: Yes!
K: No!
J: Yes!
K: No!
J: Yes!
K: I'm telling you woman! I like you! Richard Wilkins thinks you're ok-ish. You're hot!
J: Oh Karl, this is quite...intimate.
K: Yes, it is quite...intimate.
*End of hour long interview*

Meanwhile, Meerkat Manor is starting on Ten this week. YES! Ten continues to be the only network with their priorities straight.

Its a great time to be alive, people. Great time.

Yes, I have gone quite insane. Its great!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Can you believe that???
I just can NOT get over channel 9, doing anything, even whoring out their own stable of 'celebs' to try and rake in some ratings.
Beneath contempt!!

BTW, much rather Skeletor crying instead of laughing. She makes me want to self harm when she guffaws.

Stef said...

Right on! And cool man, I grew up on He-Man...love that show.